fot

Re: Monterey

To: Bill Warner <bwarner@mediaone.net>, "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey
From: Bill Babcock <billbab2@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:52:01 -0800 (PST)
That's the great thing about owning Peyote, as Baxter
will tell you. You get to blow by loads of cars that
spend more on maintenance in a month that Peyote cost
outright. I used to have a certain reverence for
Testarossas, now I think of them as moving chicanes at
the entrance of high speed corners. Wot fun.