fot

Re: Memorabilia

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Memorabilia
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:08:44 -0800
TRBILBO@aol.com wrote:

> First Friday Nighters have been ongoing since the early 60's (maybe earlier?)
> and are still held by the 'unofficial' Santa Monica Sports Car Club which
> organizes a multi level road rallye the first Friday night of each month.(I
> know they held events as recent as mid last year).

FWIW, I've been in contact with a member of the SMSCC, they are still
having First Friday rallys (next one is Jan 5, 2001), and you can read
more at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/larryscholnick/ffnflyer.html .
There'll be a write-up in the Jan or Feb issue of the Triumph Standard,
we may even try to stage a British Invasion.

Randall