fot

Great stuff found

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Great stuff found
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:29:03 -0600
Hi all!

I was perusing the March/April 1991 issue of Vintage Motorsport that
Brad and I just won on eBay (it has articles and info about Bill Devin
and his cars, but unfortunately it mainly focused on the SS and D bodies
and I didn't see any info about the Triumph-based model except for one
photo with a Devin go-kart) and turned to the back page.  Imagine my
surprise to find a whole page of photos of racing Triumphs in action,
topped off by our very own Mr. Bill Dentinger of Beady Eye fame at ELVF,
with Ed Ceilly farther down the list, also at ELVF!  The other TR
drivers/cars were:  Ralph Thomas in the elusive 1969 race Vitesse; Kent
Bain and his '63 Spit; Mike Belfer and his '57 TR3; Kevin Shaw and his
'68 TR250 (stop drooling, Henry!); Kenneth Fardie and his '59 TR3;
Thomas Veale in what it ssays is his '63 Spit, but looks suspiciously
like a GT6 MkI to me; James Ealy and his '67 TR4A; Richard Jensen and
his no-year TR6; and Terry Lowthorpe and his '59 TR3A.  What a nice
surprise!

Bill and Ed -- if you don't have copies of this page, I will be happy to
make and send them to you.  Just please provide a snail mail address
where I can do so.

I hope you all have a Triumphant New Year!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com