fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:18:29 EST
Good evening folks,
I would like to introduce & nominate to the family Mark Robinson. Mark has
been racing his Spitfire with RMVR for some time now & is our Accomadations
Chief,
keeping our Corner Marshals with a roof over their heads & food in their
bellies
when we're racing away from home! He also is a Pikes Peak Hillclimb veteran &
has
a Toy Box (garage) that I can only dream about duplicating.I think Mark's
addition
would be one positive way for FOT to end the year & start the Millennium.

                            Happy & Healthy New Year to All!
                                Kevin Lynch, RMVR #120
PS
Mark's e-mail:oogbarracuda@juno.com