fot

Re: NE FOT Gathering

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NE FOT Gathering
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:52:29 -0500
Cary, I will look into what our possibilities are.  There are only a
couple of Vintage Races at Lime Rock.  One of them is VSCCA and they
will only let TR2's race with them as far as Triumphs are concerned.
The other race is the Vintage Fall Festival run  by HSR and VSCCA.  It
is a very big weekend there with 300+_ cars.  They barely have enough
room for the cars that they have, so an FOT gathering would not be
feasible.  That leaves us to run with the SCCA as part of the Volvo
Historic Series.  I will contact the series organizer and see if we
can work anything out.  We have had 2 or 3 dates there each year with
the Volvo Series.  Lime Rock does not allow racing on Sundays (the
town will not allow it), so the events are ususally run on a Friday
and Saturday.

Ther Jaguar club has some kind of event there each year, and I think
that they allow other British cars in. Do any of you other listers in
the Northeast  (Henry, Matthew, Bob, etc) know anything about this
event? or have any other suggestions?  Joe(B)