fot

Re: NE FOT Gathering

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NE FOT Gathering
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:29:11 -0500
The Jag event is June 1-2 on the Limrock web page (www.limerock.com) it's
listed as Jag owners/VSCCA so I think its more than just a Jaguar event.
I've never been to this one but I hear the worker dinners are great :-)
Also found out at our annual meeting last weekend that NER is planning on
having a Car control clinic and IT enduros on June 15/16.  Unfortunately
Solo has a national tour in Mass that same weekend so now their expecting to
lose money.  Might be an opportunity there.  (call Dick Patulo on that one)

Of course the Volvo Historics (or hysterics depending on who you talk to)
would be an easy fit but might be more racy than a typical vintage event.

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.monad.net/~mwilder/