fot

(no subject)

To: Mebe250@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:35:48 EST
Larry Wolworth looking for father's Race prepared TR250...Finger Lakes area
car.

Any of the FOT know anything of this car? This appears to a serious effort to
find it. Ad appeared in VTR Classifieds. Text below. Best of luck to Larry.

Regards,

Joe Alexander

Exterior: Royal Blue
Interior: Black
Mileage: 100K
I am looking for my fathers race car. It is a TR-250 that he originally
purchased in NJ and raced in the Figer Lakes SCCA in the 70's. He sold it in
1980. I believe it was last owned by someone near Bergen NY. This car has a
full roll cage and was still Royal blue when I last saw it in 1989.(Number
12) I am VERY serious about finding my Dads car. If anyone in the Finger
Lakes area has seen it or know who has it, I would be extremely grateful for
any help in locating this car. Once again, I am VERY serious about buying
this car back or finding out anything about it. Thanks!!!

Name: Larry Walworth
Email: mebe250@aol.com
Home Phone: 716-733-7686
Work Phone: 716-724-8938