fot

SU HS6 carb body found

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU HS6 carb body found
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:25:27 -0600
Thanks to the power of the list, I have a replacement HS6 carb body for the
2.5 saloon on the way courtesy of Dan Buxner. Thanks Dan for your
generosity. I also want to thank the many, many people who offered to look
through their spares if I couldn't easily locate one. The thought of people
offering to trudge through a few feet of snow to get to the storage shed and
dig through boxes of greasy ice encrusted parts to help out another Triumph
guy (cozy here in TX) is heartwarming. Thanks to all.

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net