fot

Sway Bars: A new company

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sway Bars: A new company
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:28:32 EST
FOT...this might be important to all of us.

I have a need to improve on my front anti-sway bar. Perhaps you do, too.

I contacted the list, earlier,  and got some recommendations...One was size
of the bar at about 1 inch minimum (Kas Kastner) if I remember correctly.

A couple of folks directed me to Addco for a custom bar. I sent e-mail to
Addco and got prompt reply from Florida company who Addco forwarded my
message. Addco does not do custom bars any longer. This new company expresses
an interest in a quote on a custom sway bar for me.

Stock Addco bar seems to add value added for street cars, but not for race
prepared cars with stiffer springs and the usual mid-point attachment point
on the lower A-Arm.

Anyone familiar with this company?   Website:  WWW.SANERPERFFAB.COM.

Tim Suddard: I did not check to see if he is one of your advertizers. Perhaps
there is a story here.

Regards,

Joe (A)