fot

Armstrong Shock

To: "Friend of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Armstrong Shock
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:45:50 -0500
Amici
                Alright guys, a little help here.  Does anyone have or know
where I can find an assembly drawing of an Armstrong shock used on the IRS
TR4,TR250 or TR6?  I'm looking for a factory drawing that Illustrates and
Identifies each part of this assembly. Maybe out of a manufactures parts
catalog. Not a dimensioned, machinists drawing.
                The terms that the factory used in Identifying it's
individual parts will help me in designing  an up-dated suspension for my
CURRENT  E Prod.   I'll fight my battles in impound but I need my facts in
hand.
                            David  Wingett.