fot

Help needed in NJ

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Help needed in NJ
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:42:30 -0600
Hi all!

I need a favor, if anyone is near Egg Harbor Township in SE New Jersey
(about 50 miles from Philly SE on 30 toward Atlantic City).  I have
scared up a very nice version of my '63 Dodge Custom 880 and would like
someone to have a look at it for me before I commit to it.  (I had one a
long time ago and ruined it, found another one at auction a year ago for
$225 and drove it home, but this new one is in excellent condition where
mine is definitely not, and it would save me thousands on the
restoration to get this new one if it is as good as it seems).

If anyone can get over that way in the next week, I would greatly
appreciate it.  I can reimburse gas if it helps.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)