fot

TWS - Who is Coming in 4 weeks?

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TWS - Who is Coming in 4 weeks?
From: Jeff Wilt <jwilt@leighengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:46:57 -0600
Just a reminder that it is just over 4 weeks until the first CVAR event,
and advance  news has a good crowd registered already (as opposed to the
norm of sending in entry fees the last week).  Art is expecting a robust
turnout!

The TR3 is ready to go (really!) only because we plan to move into our new
house the weekend prior to the race - talk about timing - so the car had to
be ready before the packing started.......

Can't wait

Jeff

#39 1959 TR3  (pretty sure it wasn't Dubyas')

Jeffrey Wilt, PG, CPSM
Rone Engineers, Inc.
8908 Ambassador Row, Dallas, TX 75247
V: 214.630.9745  C:214.729.8475