fot

Re: TWS - Who is Coming in 4 weeks?

To: jwilt@leighengineering.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TWS - Who is Coming in 4 weeks?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:02:59 EST
TR4 #197 had 'ignition' last night, if not lift off. New Engine. Sounds good.

Check is in the mail....this morning.

I wanted the engine running in the car, this week, before I made a decision
to submit application.

Back to the garage...retirement can be very demanding.

Joe (A)

<< Just a reminder that it is just over 4 weeks until the first CVAR event,
 and advance  news has a good crowd registered already (as opposed to the
 norm of sending in entry fees the last week).  Art is expecting a robust
 turnout!

 The TR3 is ready to go (really!) only because we plan to move into our new
 house the weekend prior to the race - talk about timing - so the car had to
 be ready before the packing started.......

 Can't wait

 Jeff

 #39 1959 TR3  (pretty sure it wasn't Dubyas')

 Jeffrey Wilt, PG, CPSM
 Rone Engineers, Inc.
 8908 Ambassador Row, Dallas, TX 75247
 V: 214.630.9745  C:214.729.8475