fot

Re: Kellison ?

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Kellison ?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:04:49 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Brad Kahler wrote:

> Browsing through Hemmings Motor News I came across the following add....
>
> 1959 TR3A, has the Kellison Fiberglass Body installed.
>
> Rare historical car and may be vintage race eligible.
>
> Listed at $6500 by Triumphs Only in California, 408-947-7766
>
> Anyone ever hear of this kit(?) car before?

Yep.

In fact, Hemmings has a picture of one:

www.hemmings.com/features/oddies10_16.cfm

The person that wrote a history about Lime Rock drives a chevy powered
Kellison GT at the Lime Rock vintage festival every year. That car is
white.

To be honest, it's sort of kool looking. Sort of Mako Shark-ish, if you
remember those.

> --
> Brad

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |