fot

Re: Kellison ?

To: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kellison ?
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:28:01 -0500
Brad,

We know you are on a quest to own every Triumph, but you have to come get
this Devin before you even start thinking about the Kellison!

Hey, Andy... I was at a local auto repair shop and the sign said he gets
$35 a day for indoor storage! Just think what Brad would owe you for that
TR3B!  I would only get $25 a day because the Devin didn't fit in my shop.
There was no rate given for storage under three layers of plastic and tarp!
At this rate I think Brad might just abandon the Devin... Aw, shucks!   ;-)

<Just kidding, Brad!>