fot

Re: Come race with VDCA

To: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>,
Subject: Re: Come race with VDCA
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:57:02 -0500
At 03:00 PM 3/13/01 -0500, Mike Jackson wrote:

>VDCA is a wonderful new group racing  in the Southeast US.
>They want to have vintage cars racing in reasonable vintage
>trim and are also dedicated to adequate track time and a
>good time in the evening after the sessions.  Their weekend
>includes 2, 30 minute sessions each day and a 1 hr enduro on
>Saturday at not additional entry cost. They deserve the
>support of any of us that enjoy racing in something smaller
>than the mega events of HSR and that want to be classed with
>cars that are prepared to period specs.

I'll second Mike's comments... I got a ton of track time and would have
gotten even  more if a wheel cylinder hadn't started leaking.  Thanks to
FOTers Mike, Bob Wismer and John Harkness for loaning spares and expertise
(and for actually doing the work) to get me back out on the track.  It was
a great weekend..

Don Marshall