fot

Re: Come race with VDCA

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com
Subject: Re: Come race with VDCA
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:57:56 -0700 (MST)
I can certainly relate to the undersubscribed, not for profit comments.
And offering more track time than the drivers wish to use is also something
that happens with IVR here in Utah.  We'll see how many racers show up for
this coming weekend at Wendover, maybe the Touring class will get enough
entries to cover expenses.  I do wonder what next season may be like if we
really do get a real race track.

It is certainly too late to try and drum up any out of state business for
this weekend, but if you happen to be passing through Utah sometime this
summer with race car in tow, you may want to check the IVR season schedule
at http://www.team.net/ivr

I hope to see an extra Triumph or two at the August event!

mjb.