fot

Re: Proper wheels for Vintage race TR3

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Proper wheels for Vintage race TR3
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:52:04 -0500
buy a set of 6" Panasports.  5.5 inch would work fine too but I dont think they
make any.  They look good and we havent broken one yet.  I ran TR6 wheels for a
few races but modern tires as so good they were cracking.  Fortunately we found
each before it finally gave way.

The organizations mostly enforce tire rules.  550-15 Hoosiers are fairly common.
Wismer had Dunlops on the TR4 at Sebring and they felt nice as well.