fot

Paco

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paco
From: "ROBERT DARDANO" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:54:53 -0700
heck I can't even spell their name right. my engine last year turned out to be
19 to 1 compression. lost the whole season may be they should be listed as
Enemy OF TR'S after reading all  this makes me  a little nervous. The
compression has be corrected,but the parts are still paco. I hope their
aluminum fly wheel is up to spec.I prefer to walk when I am not driving.Does
any one know how to tune weber's I don't want to talk to "oordeer desk this is
carl"{carl handles most phone calls for Enemy of TR's}
rob  Brockton,MA>  THANKS