fot

CVAR in College Station

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: CVAR in College Station
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:38:05 -0700
I am throwing a trip together to visit some friends performing in
Houston and friends racing at the Texas World Speedway in College
Station on the weekend of May 19/20th.

I pretty much think I have lodging covered with a friend in College
Station, but if anyone in the area has a spare room or floor space, in
College Station or Houston, I'd appreciate having back-up options.

I don't require any special handling or feeding... nor do I take up much
space.  : )

--Justin Wagner

P.S. If you are racing that weekend, sound off, so I know who to look
for!
It would be nice if I had a TR 6 gasket prototype to field test by then,
but at this point, with the tooling held up, that's still up in the air.