fot

SYNCHRO RINGS

To: "'FOT@AUTOX.TEAM.NET'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: SYNCHRO RINGS
From: "Coffey, Jack" <CoffeyJack@bfusa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:46:39 -0500
Does anyone have 2 sets (or source for) NOS synchros for TR6 gearbox.
General consensus of FOT is that a problem I've had with newly rebuilt box
(won't down-shift into 2nd at all - even with double-clutch) is caused by
synchros not being up to Stanpart specs.  I also have another box which
worked fine after original rebuild but began to grind after only 1000 miles
(this on both 2-3 upshift, 4-3 downshift - double-clutch works here
though!).  I'd like to try rebuilding both with NOS rings - hopefully this
will do the trick.

Thanks -
JACK COFFEY

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Coffey, Jack.vcf]