fot

Re: TR4 front spoiler vs. air dam?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 front spoiler vs. air dam?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:12:04 EDT
Bob Kramer wrote "With 3.7 gears and 195-60-15 Yokes I reach
somewhere between 6000-6500 rpm. I can pull with the best of them up to about
90 mph, and around the rest of the track, but when running the full straight
to the end, I'm losing ground to the MagGot's"

Overdrive is the way my son... We're running less than 6000 rpm when we knock
it into overdrive at the end of the back straight at Sebring, or the high
banks of Daytona. JK Jackson says were running over120 mph at that rpm
(which may be B.S., but it sure feels that fast in a TR3!) We're running a
3.9 gear (I think) and 5.50 15 Hoosiers.

Tim Suddard/Grassroots Motorsports