fot

Re: TR-8 ?

To: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Subject: Re: TR-8 ?
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:06:58 -0700
When I had a TR 7, I had an interesting problem one time...   the honeycomb in
the catalytic converter broke loose inside, and blocked the exit hole...  it
allowed just enough to drive the car normal, but would cause the car to not be
driveable over a certain RPM... as it just had no where to put the exhaust....
It wasn't stuck at 2000 rpm however...but you could put this one on the list...
as yours could be fowling up the exhaust more than mine.

....just an idea to add to the gambit....

--Justin Wagner