fot

Amateur hour

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amateur hour
From: "ROBERT DARDANO" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:49:59 -0700
I am beginning to realize Knowing what to look for in this racing business is
real important I have just dropped the red line sync MT90 oil from a new
A-type TR6 over drive.It has about an Hour of running time on a Dyno. It looks
like metal flake paint thousands of particles how much is to much?I realize
that's a little hard to explain, but I am hopping a few of "uses guy's"
{boston accent} will try.
Another requiring problem is with my breaks  all lines have been removed
cleaned the four way has been eliminated. but the same problem has been there
with the four way. The peddle is all the way up and strong but after the
straight at Lime Rock after the lift the peddle is long to grab I don't have
less breaking power just a long peddle. and it doesn't happen all the time. In
the paddock it's all the way up  this only seems to happen after going flat
out and then lifting. The master is new as well as the servo.    Basically it
lengthens  or alters  my breaking point by about a second but again it does
not happen every time .   thanks for the help
rob brockton ma.