fot

Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:37:37 -0700
Friends at Amici,

I'm still on a holding pattern for the tooling on the 6 cylinder
gasket... due to some larger jobs that got in ahead of mine...  I am
hopeful that I will be field testing a prototype soon!

Meanwhile, I will make this my periodic reminder to AMICI... for those
that may be new, I have a standing $10.00 off for my silicone valve
cover gasket for the TR 2 through 4A Triumph Standard motor.   (For
stock valve covers, not Aluminum after market aluminum.)
http://www.jmwagnersales.com

(PLEASE, this discount is only for AMICI vintage race cars, not your
daily driver nor to pass along to friends as it's truly a deep cut
discount that I can only afford in this limited manner.)

--Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.