fot

Vintage Race in Minnesota (IMPORTANT)

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Vintage Race in Minnesota (IMPORTANT)
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:54:51 -0500
Anyone interested in racing at Brainerd this fall may want to read the
following note from the SCCA Land O' Lakes email list:
===================================

[Please reply to j.danielsjr@att.net not the e-group]

Important!

Vintage club members, please read and pass on to other vintage drivers who
might be interested. We need your feedback:

LOL is holding a Double Regional race weekend at CBIR on Sept. 29 and 30.
The event includes a High Performance Car Control Clinic. As an
organization, VSCDA has chosen not to support the event due to the fact that
September will be a very busy month for them race-wise. We certainly
understand their position. However, LOL has been approached by a couple of
vintage drivers who would like to have a vintage race included in the
weekend. We'd be happy to oblige, but:

Financially, LOL needs to have ten confirmed entries for BOTH days (Sept. 29
& 30) in order to include vintage races on the schedule for the weekend.
And, for planning purposes, we need to know this by our next board meeting
on Tuesday, May 8. Yikes!

Vintage drivers:
If you plan on participating in this event, please call or e-mail John
Daniels before May 8 to let him know at j.danielsjr@att.net. Please pass
this e-mail on to those who might be interested. Thank you.

Shannon Murphy, LOL Secretary

Passed on by:
Jim Hill
Madison WI