fot

Re: April Cedes - Triumphs Rule

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: April Cedes - Triumphs Rule
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:20:06 -0400
A little black marker on those cords and they'll be just like new :-0  I was
able to plug my tire and it had more pressure in it the next day so I should
be good till next time.  After having a high RPM miss most of last year I
cut all the extra wire off my MSD I had added and ran it straight to the
switch box. Seems to be running much better now.  NHIS is a small lot, good
for torque motors. Time to thrash those pesky Hondas

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/