fot

Forwarded note

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded note
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:02:41 -0600 (MDT)

     Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:04:17 -0700
     From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
     Subject: [Fwd: Race Spitfire for sale or trade]

You FOT'ers in the US may be interested in this!

Joe
----

     From: "Mr I Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
     To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
     Subject: Race Spitfire for sale or trade
     Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:51:26 +0100

Hi Listers.
just a quick email, sorry to take up your time.
I'am after a mini either competition fast road, for Hillclimbing and
Sprinting up here in Scotland, I'am
moving Racing Class from the Triumph Spitfire Mk3 to Mini's and to that end
I'am trading the Class winning Race Spitfire and another Mk3 spity and a
garage full of spares for the right mini, or sell the whole outfit...I'am
hoping that the list can help
me out.

Thanks ...and sorry again for taking up your time.

Iain Campbell
Annan
Dumfries
Scotland