fot

Re: Spitfire Clevite 77 thust washers

To: mattspit@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Clevite 77 thust washers
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:12:10 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/2001 4:32:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mattspit@att.net writes:

> Does anyone know of a source for Clevite 77 or Vandevell
> thrust washers for a 1500 Spitfire?

Try this site for Clevite.  If they're made.
http://engineparts.com/products/

Or call my favorite machine shop, Precision Automotive in Simsbury, CT
860-651-3418

I'm sorry I can't do all the work and give you the final answer to your
question.  Good hunting and let us all know what you find out.
Clark

"If it's not fun why do it?" Jerry Greenfield
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)