fot

Re: FOT Charlie & Cheryl, THANKS!

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: FOT Charlie & Cheryl, THANKS!
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:47:13 -0400
That,s great ! One time i was going to an atlantic race at Watkins Glen and
the weather forcast was for rain all weekend . We were so poor that not
only did we not have rains , we didn,t  have extra wheels . I came home
from work to load up the trailer , looked inside and there was a new set of
rains mounted and balanced on Chevron wheels. A note was attached to the
tire rack that said : Just win baby !!  A good friend of ours knew we were
going hell or high water , and loaned us his new tires .  I will never
forget that as long as i live .  O , by the way it did rain , and we did
win .  Joe your experience was just another good example of " what go
around comes around " .

good fun ,

   Pete