fot

RE: Re: Feeling Nostalgic

To: "emanteno@attglobal.net" <emanteno@attglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: Feeling Nostalgic
From: "racespit@mail.netzero.com" <racespit@mail.netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:32:55 -0400
It was an EXCELLENT night not to be in a tent.  *I* was in a tent.  At least it
started as a tent.  It later tried to become a kite.

Thank goodness it was a good tent -- I stayed dry, but having the tent bend so
far over in the strong winds that the side walls pressed down on me was a
little disconcerting.

I am sure I still heard Irv's snores in the lulls between gusts...   ;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)