fot

Re: Feeling Nostalgic

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, wgrosenbach@juno.com, wdayton@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Feeling Nostalgic
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:01:20 EDT
In a message dated 05/23/2001 12:03:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
kaskas@earthlink.net writes:

> I had so much money I only had to share my motel with three
> other guys.

Hey Kas:

Somethings don't change.

In spite of all of the reported big money floating around in 'Vintage
Racing', there is lots of motel room sharing, especially by those in the
TRIUMPH pits.

I won't mention any names, but two vintage TRIUMPH guys were sharing a room,
and one snored so bad the other wasn't getting any sleep at all.  Finally,
the third night, about 2 AM, the guy who couldn't sleep, got up out of his
bed, crossed the room and kissed the other guy right on the lips.  The
snoring guy woke up all wide eyed.  He stared at the first guy, who turned
and went back to his bed.  The rest of the night, the first guy slept like a
baby, while the snorer sat there in his bed, watching him like a hawk.

Bill Dentinger