fot

Re: Memorial Day Thought

To: "Jeff Wilt" <jwilt@leighengineering.com>,
Subject: Re: Memorial Day Thought
From: "baxter culver" <baxterculver@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:33:53 -0700
On the other hand, flying in a B-17 and using your imagination to feel what it
would have been to be in air combat in one of those things, was a real treat.
I took a short (20 min) flight over Sacramento a few years ago--not cheap but
worth every penny.  Especially having recently watched "The Memphis Belle".
Those guys what flew and fought in B-17's was awsum.  Real heros and will be
remembered, especially this weekend.