fot

TR4 RACE CAR

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: TR4 RACE CAR
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:30:25 EDT
Amici:

For what it is worth...a guy stopped by our paddock at ROAD AMERICA the week
end before last, and said he had a TR4 race car For Sale.  He apparently had
it with him, but they would not allow him to bring it up to the Competition
Paddock.  I did not see it.  I do not know him, but I pass it along in case
anyone wants to check it out.  His name was Paul (I can't read his last name,
but it might be Chauper, or something like that).  His telephone number was
219/763-7716.

I asked what he wanted for it, and he said, "Make me an offer, I want to get
rid of it."

Bill Dentinger