fot

Re: Re: Nomination?

To: <racespit@mail.netzero.com>, <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Nomination?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 23:47:48 -0500
Susan -- your tactical error was being too nice and asking first.

Bradakis, now he's the list owner and just went ahead and did it!

Already told him "I'll getcha for that", but I think now that it's a done
deed, I'll lurk a while.

--Rocky (feeling honored by some nice mentions from those who responded to
Mark)