fot

Re: Lousy wheel bearings

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Lousy wheel bearings
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:37:07 -0600
That was the response from several of what I would consider major players
in the bearing business, though I know the people you speak of. With the
world producing disposable cars, parts are not an issue anymore.

We are fortunate to have some old wrecking yards still in operation
around the Denver area. One, located south of town on US 85, which was
the main road into Denver from the south when the US Highway system was
built and this place has been there since that time. I'm sure there's
stuff on shelves that has been there since opening day, and the stuff
they've collected in the back room is astounding. Best bet though is
knowing what it is you're looking for and go about finding it. Not much
in foreign bits though. An experience quite the opposite of a visit to
Autozone.

Bill GT-6+