fot

Re: Triumph Racing 2002

To: "Keith Files" <KEF@filesk.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Triumph Racing 2002
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:36:39 -0500
Kieth:

Thank you for your kind offer.  The 2k2 TR challange races at Mid Ohio will
likely be a VERY well attended race...even moreso if others like youreslf can
participate.

Please contact Joe Alexander ( who will get a copy of this ).  I'm sure Joe
will assist you in some of the details.

Joe:  Can you reply back to Kieth...
Others feel free..
.