fot

Triumph Racing 2002

To: fot@autox.team.net, vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com
Subject: Triumph Racing 2002
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:47:40 EDT
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:37:09 -0400
> From: "BRANNON, VERNON" <vbbrannon@hlmdesign.com>
> Subject: RE: Triumph Racing 2002
>
> Keith
>
> I have meeting scheduled with the TR Register about ways The Vintage
Triumph
> Register we can cooperate.  I agreed to also discuss ways to get
> participation form UK and European racers to come over.
>
> I am in the UK about once a month.  Please send me you telephone number and
> I will call and discus when I next visit.
>
> Vernon

Hey Vernon,

Any chance of your attending the TSSC Interantional Meeting up at Stafford
Agricultural Showground over the weekend of 14th/15th July 2001 ?

or maybe at the Goodwood festival of Speed in early July (8th I think)

I would really like to meet you on one of your visits.

If they are purely business, I live in London so we could maybe just meet one
evening?

tell me what you think?
and I will give you my cellphone number so you could give me a ring.

Kind Regards

Lion F Guyot

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.