fot

Re: need fiberglass spit fenders

To: jantoms@vbe.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need fiberglass spit fenders
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:22:28 EDT
Tom:

Don't you love it?

Ain't racing great?

Last Thursday afternoon, at MID-OHIO, the THUNDER BOLT was parked on the
grass, at a corner, and some guy hit it with his trailer, cracking the right
rear fender in about three places, and knocking all the lights off.  He was
hauling one of those NAZI PORSCHE cars on his trailer, too.  He didn't even
stop.  But we had about 900 witnesses, and part of his own broken trailer
lens as evidence, so when I visited him in his paddock, he said, "I'll take
care of it."

We'll see.  It's at the body shop now.

Bill Dentinger