fot

Fwd: Hillbilly Hell On Wheels

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Hillbilly Hell On Wheels
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 19:13:10 EDT
 Listers, please forgive but I thought this important to pass along if you've
not seen already.                   KEVIN LYNCH
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Subject: Hillbilly Hell On Wheels

Dear Listers,

I have just read and signed this online petition. It comes in the wake of
the Fox Broadcasting buyout of Speedvision from the Outdoor Life Network.
Fox has been big into NASCAR racing and has a lot riding on it and as you
have seen on the air, Fox, like PT Barnum, never lost a penny
underestimating the taste of the American public.  While it would be nice
to see less boats and planes and more vintage racing on Speedvision, more
NASCAR roundy-round racing would worse to me than another small craft
maintenence show. Check out this petition and see if it says anything for
you. It would be a shame to see this station turn to the Fox Top-Forty
Motorsports Channel.  Log on to:

   "Speedvision & NASCAR programming"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/svsn/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Rick Feibusch
Automotive Journalist/Appraiser
Coordinator,
The Palo Alto & Los Angeles British Car Meets
Venice, CA