fot

Team scrappy website has moved

To: " fot mail list" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Team scrappy website has moved
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 01 15:03:07 -0700
Now that the race Great Race of 2001 is over, the team scrappy race web
site has been updated and moved to a new URL.

http://www.britishpacific.com/great_race.html

If you have a link into the site please update it.

- The daily story table of contents now has it's own page and
  the day entry links have been arranged into chronological order.

- There is now a link at the end of each day's writeup
  to the writeup for the next day for easy reading in
  chronological order.

- The team's write up on the farewell awards banquet
  has been added.

- Pictures for the last few days have been added.

We are all proud of Steve and Janet's Second place finish.

Only 1 second separating them from the first place finisher after a drive
from coast to coast!

I'm impressed!

TeriAnn Near Santa Cruz, California

My old car: 1960 Land Rover 109 owned since 1978
My new car: 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since 1986
  "Who could ask for anything more"