fot

Re: Lime Rock

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:17:18 -0400
Congrats on the class win.  I was flagging at West bend Saturday and noticed
you'ld slowed a bit, good to hear it wasn't a mechanical problem.  They
oiled the track real good a few times Friday which probably didn't help
traction much for Saturday.  Weather was hot but reasonably nice both days,
as long as you didn't have to do anything, like spread oil dry all the way
through the Esses :-(  I was thinking being in a car for half an hour
wouldn't be much fun.

It was good to see Paul Newman back in club racing in a GT1 Camaro.  Rumur
has it he wants to be the oldest man to win a national championship.

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/