fot

Re: Banner II

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Banner II
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:47:57 -0700
I guess this is a good time to see if anyone is interested in another printing
of FOT decals.

In the past we did 3 different ones:

Static Cling (for the inside of glass)
Sticky Back (For chrome or paint)
Large Sticky-Back (2 feet wide by 18" high) for trailers or other things.

If memory serves (and I am at that age where it is highly suspect) the cost of
the small decals is 5 bucks and the big ones are $50 bucks each.

Since I am now using a different shop to produce these decals, the pricing
might be different.  However, you can use these prices as a "ball park" so
that we can determine the interest level.  The higher the volume, the lower the
price each.

Please send me the type and quantity for any of these you may be interested in.

Regards,
Joe Curry