fot

FOT Banners

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: FOT Banners
From: sbracing@execpc.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:29:09 -0500 (CDT)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Amici:

The two FOT fabric banners Joe Alexander has were fabricated by me.
One is a long banner with the words "AMICI TRIUMPHI" only, as seen in
the Mid Ohio photo.  The second banner is the full color FOT logo.  I
enjoyed the process from paper to fabric but would not like to repeat.

If there is interest I will look into the cost of reproducing these
but I would suggest in heavy plastic.  I am sure we have all seen same
type advertising banners at the races.  I know of some good sign shops
here in the Chicago area.  Just let me know.

Thumbs Up - Steve

> OK folks, sounds like I was mistaken in thinking there was a banner
> order earlier.  How about one now.  Sounds like a few of us are
> interested, especially Babcock who is wants to display one at
Monterey!