fot

Re: Banner

To: BillB@bnj.com, jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Banner
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:54:25 EDT
The 2nd one that Steve Benford did was just gorgeous...it might be a bit
pricey for some of us as it was custom stitched.

However, it occurs to me that there are flags out there that have the Triumph
Logo on them.   2.5 X 4  (?)

Uncle Jack flys one John Deere Flag and One Triumph flag from his canopy. The
price point is about $25 on these items, I think.  If we could have some made
up in the same size as those flags, it might generate some volume...

<< actually, I need a couple two--one for my trailer before Monterey, and one
 for the shop. But I might just get some done. How big was the original?