fot

RE: Banner

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Banner
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:44:10 -0700
Hi Guys,

Banners or any graphics made with the computerized cut vinyl process is
about the most cost effective and repeatable process. The design can be
scanned and 'cleaned up' for about $50. You can then create anything from a
window decal to wall sized banners from the same file.

Cost depends on the number of colors and size of the final product. The cut
vinyl material usually has a 3-5 year fade guarantee.

This is the stuff used for most race car graphics today!

Brad
62 TR4 - Not ready for graphics yet