fot

Interest - California to MidOhio 2002 Transport ??

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Interest - California to MidOhio 2002 Transport ??
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:47:34 EDT
FOTers

    I have been exploring the possibility for transporting racecars from
California to the Midwest for the MidOhio 2002. (There is a possibility that
this might be expanded to more than one event, but that remains to be
explored as well.) Transport would likely be out of Los Angeles area.

    I would like to know of their is who is interested in having their
racecars transported. I need the following information. Number of cars,
whether it is accepted to be transported in an open transport, whether
interested in more than one event, and finally what their budget would allow.