fot

Re:Scales

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re:Scales
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:56:26 -0400
        I also picked up a set of Lonacere's scales.  After 1/2 a season of
groveling to the Minister of Finance I had to go over her head and present a
business case to the Santa Dudette.  It was approved but only as an advance
on the next 3 birthdays ,Easters and Christmas's.
        I can live with that.  The hard part is, now I find the car over
weight by 80lbs.  25lbs of that left over German beer fat from last years
Munich October fest.
        I don't think we can send attachments over this site, but I wrought
a nice Excel sheet that dose a fine job of figuring the corner weight math.
Actually it gives too much info. Including Ideal wht. and witch corner to
jack.  I would gladly send it to anyone that is more experienced at Excel
then myself to polish.
                    David Wingett
                        TR6  EP