fot

Re: Detroit Locker Specification - Available references?

To: rjl6n@cstone.net, EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Detroit Locker Specification - Available references?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:02:00 EDT
In a message dated 07/18/2001 9:47:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjl6n@cstone.net writes:

> Detroit Locker are still in business.  Have you tried their tech
> people yet?  I don't know if they'd still have that info, but it
> might be worth a call.
>
> Cheers,

Good Luck!

The last time we tried this (in the 1980s) they would not even talk to us.
It is my gut feeling that TRIUMPH must have 'stiffed' them at the end.  I
don't have any inside information...just a gut feeling.  They sure did not
want to talk about TRIUMPHs.

Bill Dentinger