fot

Detroit Lockers vs Mr Good Torch

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Detroit Lockers vs Mr Good Torch
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:16:00 EDT
So how else was I going to get to work or get the TR3 (my only car) to the
track!  I did learn to check the rear street tires for stagger!  Bob Tullius
tried to persuade me
to go to a welded diff; I think that it might work well in a IRS car.  I
often used the
option to unlock the diff. to drive inside a spinning competitor.  The locker
was also
the way to go for flat towing (not in the tow car; a fellow FOTer used to tow
his TR3A,
on a trailer,with a GT350; not a fun rig to ride in!)
BTW the Quaiffe is heavy.

<<